Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alan Mizell Test Rides A Surly Bike At West End Bicycles In Houston, Texas

Alan Mizell getting ready to test the Surly Long Haul Trucker bike with a ride around the Heights neighborhood in Houston, TX. Here I am getting ready to test ride the bike I am most likely to purchase to ride around the world. It's a bit expensive compared to most fun neighborhood bikes but the thoughtful design and steel frame should make long distance bicycling a bit more toleralble and safer.

Lexi holding up her Dad's outrageously expensive new home on wheels.
Here's the girl that I am going to miss the most while I am out on the road. Sorry Scarlett Johannson, it's Lexi I will miss the most.

Alan Mizell takes the Surly Long Haul Trucker out for a spin around the neighborhood. Here I am trying the new Surly out, taking it for a test spin around the block. It felt great!


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

0 comments:

Labels

Help Keep Alan Going
Around The World

Privacy Policy                                                                                                             © Alan Mizell 2009

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP