Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Map Of The The Places I've Been Invited To Stay On My Around The World Trip

Invite Alan to stay?

Well, why not.


I'm just a normal, down-to-Earth guy with a desire to see the world and meet people. I would love to meet you when I pass through your part of the planet as I circle the globe on my bicycle.

As I travel I will be unemployed and homeless by chice, but not broke or a bum. It's all about extending the travel and experiences. So people have wrote so far and offered...


An outlet to charge computer and phone
Wireless Internet access
An extra room or a couch for the night
A yard to pitch my tent
A shower, meal, or conversation


Check out the map below and see where I have offers so far. No matter where you are in the world I hope you'll join the fun and send in an invite.



View Invitations in a larger map


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

0 comments:

Labels

Help Keep Alan Going
Around The World

Privacy Policy                                                                                                             © Alan Mizell 2009

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP